Octo sighting at Dunkin donuts

This morning, I was in Dunkin Donuts, and it was very early, but, I'm sure I spotted an orange and yellow sugary octopus-like thing on top of a special Sinbad sundae, it had blue sauce and lots of ice cream. Upon further investigation it appears to be a "sour gummy" octopus, see attached. There's even a tentacle on the tub.

My trip to America seems to have turned into an octopus spotting expedition, but never real ones. I have a lot of time on my hands....

Ali

PS Anyone ever been the Bristol Renaissance Fair in Wisconsin?

This morning, I was in Dunkin Donuts, and it was very early, but, I'm sure I spotted an orange and yellow sugary octopus-like thing on top of a special Sinbad sundae, it had blue sauce and lots of ice cream. Upon further investigation it appears to be a "sour gummy" octopus.

Eeeeeewwwwww. Early morning, blue sauce, ice cream, sour gummy. That is a truly horrific combination. What bizzarre mutants actually purchase such strange pseudo-nutrients?

Tentacular! said:
Eeeeeewwwwww. Early morning, blue sauce, ice cream, sour gummy. That is a truly horrific combination. What bizzarre mutants actually purchase such strange pseudo-nutrients?

larval humans

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back