Octo sighting at Dunkin donuts

The Moog

O. bimaculoides
Registered
This morning, I was in Dunkin Donuts, and it was very early, but, I'm sure I spotted an orange and yellow sugary octopus-like thing on top of a special Sinbad sundae, it had blue sauce and lots of ice cream. Upon further investigation it appears to be a "sour gummy" octopus, see attached. There's even a tentacle on the tub.

My trip to America seems to have turned into an octopus spotting expedition, but never real ones. I have a lot of time on my hands....

Ali

PS Anyone ever been the Bristol Renaissance Fair in Wisconsin?

Clem

Architeuthis
Supporter
Ali,

On behalf of the people of the United States, I apologize for the Deep Blue Menace.

Sincerely,

Clem

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
Clem said:
Ali,

On behalf of the people of the United States, I apologize for the Deep Blue Menace.

Sincerely,

Clem
:lol:

Tentacular!

O. bimaculoides
Registered
This morning, I was in Dunkin Donuts, and it was very early, but, I'm sure I spotted an orange and yellow sugary octopus-like thing on top of a special Sinbad sundae, it had blue sauce and lots of ice cream. Upon further investigation it appears to be a "sour gummy" octopus.
Eeeeeewwwwww. Early morning, blue sauce, ice cream, sour gummy. That is a truly horrific combination. What bizzarre mutants actually purchase such strange pseudo-nutrients?

WhiteKiboko

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
Tentacular! said:
Eeeeeewwwwww. Early morning, blue sauce, ice cream, sour gummy. That is a truly horrific combination. What bizzarre mutants actually purchase such strange pseudo-nutrients?
larval humans

The Moog

O. bimaculoides
Registered
I didn't buy one this morning, but, I now feel I should try it, for research purposes of course, and preserve the gummy thing as a present for Phil.

Bleurgh

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiecarl

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan