octo or squid on nickelodean? | The Octopus News Magazine Online
  • Thanks for visiting! TONMO is the world's greatest online cephalopod enthusiast community, with interactive content going back to May of 2000, and a biennial conference. If you'd like to join in on the fun, become a TONMO member -- it's easy and free. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more cephy goodness.

octo or squid on nickelodean?

o.vulgaris

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
Did I spell nickelodean right?
oh on topic--well I think I remember seeing a octo whether it was blue-purple-or red on nick and It would always on every episode come out of the house and walk a daschund-dog of some sort, It looks sorta like a hotdog and well the octo guy is very nice and friendly and etc. well I just want to know if any of you have seen this show, I know that a few elect parents here have seen it with their kids. :) :wink:

Clem

Architeuthis
Supporter
O.V.,

That friendly, relaxed octo is named Oswald. He appeals to the same demographic that's transfixed by Teletubbies: young children, and adults who've taken too much...nerve tonic.

:roll:

Clem

o.vulgaris

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
oh now I remember--it was Oswald, thank's for that clem; I should of searched for a "friendly octo on nick" on yahoo--would have saved you a few keystrokes. :P

Members online

No members online now.

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV: Terri
TONMOCON V: Jean
TONMOCON VI: Taollan
TONMOCON VII: ekocak

About the Monty Awards