• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Octo ID, please?

Ladybug5234;130157 said:
Ok ok I think I'll play it safe and wait. By the way, I do have fully cured live rock I am transferring from my main tank that will go in this tank.

Whew! :biggrin2:

Get your rock in there and start maturing the tank! The old adage, "Nothing good happens fast in a saltwater aquarium" has not been modified for the newer methods. You should enjoy this tank for years, don't spoil it by being impatient. Lessons learned are hard to pass on but I keep trying :old:

If you do not have enough live rock for the new tank, now would be the time to acquire it (you could go for uncured if that appeals to you), not after you have critters.

I have all the live rock I'll be putting in there in my other tank's sump. It is fully cured. And I wasn't being impatient. I was just trying to find out if a transferred set up tank would be ready.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back