• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Octo DB

Nancy

Titanites
Staff member
Moderator (Staff)
Hi all,

Please make sure that you've entered your tank and octopus in the Octo DB (just click on Octo DB above). We often consult it before replying to check tank size, octo species, etc. Recently I've been having trouble finding you in the database.

Also, those of you who have entered your info, you might check to see whether it's up to date.

Thanks,

Nancy

Nancy,
I have not been keeping up...sorry about that. Here is my latest octo tank, the one I kept the digueti in.
It is a 37 high, with drilled plates, a 20 high refugium with spray nozzles...the ph seems to be high lately, though.
download.php

Thanks for showing us your tank. :smile:

It will be nice when you do have an octo again. And I'm looking forward to having one again, too.

Nancy

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back