Ochi is here

This little guy really came in really healthy no problems at all with shipping.

Carol loved all your posts about interaction with your octo. Hope to have as many stories myself.

BOE - although my hand was a mutually agreeable mode of transportation to get out of his shipping container, he has yet to punch that ticket again.

I fed Ochi a clam tonight, but noticed he had already found 1 blue leg hermit, in his journeys. I have to say he is quite shy, but I am amazed at how accepting he has been! :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

I hoped it would be easily pronouced, and read. All I hear is native Jamaican Patwa, and the way you hear it in your head is the way they speak it. 8)

Have to do this, because I can only once. sorry :oops: but here goes, I have a :baby:

sounds like he's gunna be a feisty little fella !!!

5-6 mos geez hope our posts help the time past will be waiting to hear about yours!!!

yeh it helps loads an is really intrestin, as it was cool readin about nancy's, carols an dggb's, suppose its the same for everyone. :biggrin2:

Update on Ochi.

All is well after 2 days. Got to get a pic of him sleeping this evening. Hopefully the quality comes out ok. But he is the small little blob handing onto the right wall. :biggrin2:

Ochi is hanging on the right wall of the open hole. He is slightly greyish/brown (atleast for this pic - :lol: ) and basically at 3 o'clock if looking through the hole. He is small! Hope that helps.

Sorry about the quality but he moved after three of this pose, and the rest of the action shots were BAAAAAAAAAAAAD!

I will get better wit hthis camera, just bought a new digi just for all these fun times :biggrin2:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back