• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Oceanproaquatics.com

Ok the I will post to :wink:

Company name Oceanproaquatics.com-

I do not trust this company. I believe they are either dishonest or incompetent and personally do not trust what they say. They do not appear to know ANYTHING about octopuses nor do they seem care despite being told multiple times that their info on the site is incorrect.

They claim to sell farm raised bimacs however when I ordered I got a California Lilliput Octopus (not something easily confused IMO) and lives in the kelp holdfasts not the tide pools. When I told them of the error the owner claimed no responsibility and simply claimed these were bimacs and some how I was mistaken or maybe one slipped in (though I don’t know how that could happen if these really are farm raised bimacs).

Bottom line is, though I have even been tempted to reorder from them due to octopus shortages, I do not feel they are ethical or trust worthy and can not recommend them.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back