O. Briareus [Olaf]

Well as i thought he was on the way to the end. I was about to quarantine my serpent star for attacking the octopus (which i found odd) and in the process discovered that the starfish was only scavenging. RIP Olaf.

In the end. He almost seemed more peaceful once it was over.
PICT0159.jpg

PICT0162.jpg

NO NO NO!
:goodbye: Little Olaf
The hole ordeal must have just been too much for the poor little fellow.
I am so sad for you. It's never easy to deal with, even if you've only had them for a few days, you get attached quickly. :sad:

Yah you do. I barely even got to interact yet i feel i still got a sense of his personality. Guess this is one of those times when it helps to be jaded. =[ On a happier note Tom is giving me the same deal as you and sedna so there will be a second try.

I started to say to contact Tom but then noticed there was another page. This one, however, is most likely a casualty of inking. It has been rare but survival is low if at all. :fingerscrossed: on the next. The slight phyological advantage of the casualties is that if they were not offered to us they would have become bait but that only helps a little when you know he almost made it.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back