No Cephs but very interesting NatGeo behind the scenes.

DWhatley

Kraken
Staff member
Moderator (Staff)
OHHH COOOL! my father used to build submarines so I love anything that has to do with them, then add sharks and i'm sold! if they could have added a octopus it would have been the best clip ever. LOL

I really liked the dome sub (the were not very deep) but did you see the other two with the little tiny boats and the big shark biting the the motor?

The second link has most of the clips I watched but I thought the first had them as well. The whale sharks and the whales are really up close.

Holy _ _ _ _! If I fell overboard like that I think I would have had a heart attack. I have had sharks attack my boat before. Had a nurse shark that went crazy and was bitting at the prop on the small boat i was in and actually ended up stalling the engine.

... Like I said ... NOT ME!

My son and daughter-in-law got to swim with a whale shark this summer and I was so jealous and I think I would have the nerve to get in the water around whales if given the opportunity (I have been in a boat where they came in closer than expected so we had to wait for them to move on before leaving) but I want nothing to do with small boats and big sharks (so, OK, maybe the sub ...)

I am surprised to hear about a nurse attacking a boat. I know they bite more divers than any other on record but that has more to do with divers messing with them than unprovoked attacks (or so I am told and believe).

I cant say it was unprovoked, I was putting through the shallows in about 6" - 12", on 14' skiff with a 25hp. I was bone fishing and basically I ran right over it. It then proceeded to follow me for a bit zigzagging through my prop wash then it went crazy and attacked and thrashed for about 10 seconds stalled the engine then swam off. I was about 13 or 14 at the time I remember being terrified for a second then laughing all the way home thinking about it.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back