[News]: Very Large Colossal Squid Caught

Steve O'Shea;104361 said:
We'll know for sure in 5 months. It sounds like a long way away, but I can assure you that this time will fly. It seems like tomorrow that we'll be dealing with it. A lot is happening in the interim, believe me.

The colossal squid goes on display on 13th December
The countdown begins tomorrow: our advent calendar begins
www.tepapa.govt.nz/squid

It wouldn't be the same without bald tank man!

A little birdy tells me the display looks rather fab. A little birdy also tells me that many folk are rather stressed too.

Sounds like a job for VINO-man! (need new emoticon)

I think the same birdie has told me the bald tank man character is being killed of in this episode! LOL:roflmao::roflmao: Maybe we will see the return of....... the jacket!

baldtankman;128082 said:
I think the same birdie has told me the bald tank man character is being killed of in this episode! LOL:roflmao::roflmao: Maybe we will see the return of....... the jacket!

OH NO! Baldtank man must contiune on!

Steve O'Shea;128057 said:
Sounds like a job for VINO-man! (need new emoticon)

Rumours abound . . . state highways to be closed . . . alternative plots being discussed . . . strange goings on at 3.30 am . . . new sponsors lurking in the wings . . . . maybe the public lectures after the event will be held in darkened, quiet rooms . . . B's cellar is definitely on the hit list (he doesn't know this yet :wink: :cheers:

The countdown is available:
www.tepapa.govt.nz/squid

I might lock my self in B's cellar for the week only surfacing to eat, wash, and be disgruntled!

VINO-man what are your special powers? Able to inflect hangovers at a single sitting?

Well, the live footage of the capture finally made it to youtube. Sad to see such a magnificent creature die, and a bit of a pity it concerns only the latter stages, I wouldn't have mind seeing that huge fin in action....

Anywayzzzz, for those who, like me, never got the chance to view it:

Thanks OB. I had not seen the vid and had just gone through the posts from when it was caught so seeing the capture as actually very timely for me.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back