[News]: Very Large Colossal Squid Caught

baldtankman

Wonderpus
Registered
Reaction score
I think the same birdie has told me the bald tank man character is being killed of in this episode! LOL:roflmao::roflmao: Maybe we will see the return of....... the jacket!

DWhatley

Kraken
Staff member
Reaction score
baldtankman;128082 said:
I think the same birdie has told me the bald tank man character is being killed of in this episode! LOL:roflmao::roflmao: Maybe we will see the return of....... the jacket!
OH NO! Baldtank man must contiune on!

myopsida

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
Reaction score
Steve O'Shea;128057 said:
Sounds like a job for VINO-man! (need new emoticon)
Rumours abound . . . state highways to be closed . . . alternative plots being discussed . . . strange goings on at 3.30 am . . . new sponsors lurking in the wings . . . . maybe the public lectures after the event will be held in darkened, quiet rooms . . . B's cellar is definitely on the hit list (he doesn't know this yet ;) :cheers:

The countdown is available:
www.tepapa.govt.nz/squid

baldtankman

Wonderpus
Registered
Reaction score
I might lock my self in B's cellar for the week only surfacing to eat, wash, and be disgruntled!

VINO-man what are your special powers? Able to inflect hangovers at a single sitting?

OB

Colossal Squid
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, the live footage of the capture finally made it to youtube. Sad to see such a magnificent creature die, and a bit of a pity it concerns only the latter stages, I wouldn't have mind seeing that huge fin in action....

Anywayzzzz, for those who, like me, never got the chance to view it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09UD7b8lSCo

DWhatley

Kraken
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks OB. I had not seen the vid and had just gone through the posts from when it was caught so seeing the capture as actually very timely for me.

DWhatley

Kraken
Staff member
Reaction score
That was a fun trip down memory lane (when you start getting older, it is the short term memories that need revisiting :wink:)

myopsida

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
Reaction score
Octosquid;141824 said:
Just to let you know
Speaking of interactives Octosquid . . what price releasing the information re barracouta or barracuda to interested visitors? :twisted:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Candace Harrett

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak

About the Monty Awards