[News]: Very Large Colossal Squid Caught

Phil

TONMO Supporter
Registered
Reaction score
Most interesting. If this does contain footage of the last Messie capture, then unless I am very much mistaken, I think it's the first time the footage has entered the public domain. I'd love to see this though seeing a squid speared might prove a little harrowing for some viewers and I suspect it'll be edited out.

Clem

Architeuthis
Registered
Reaction score
I've been waiting for this footage! Let's hope that some enterprising and very, very, very bad person puts it on YouTube.

Clem

Cairnos

O. vulgaris
Registered
Reaction score
Clem;99480 said:
So...

How was "Antarctic Encounters"? Anyone? I'm dyin', here.

Clem
Would you believe I managed to miss it :banghead:

However one of the observers has a copy so we'll probably have a viewing for the whole office.

Phil

TONMO Supporter
Registered
Reaction score
Just a passing aside -

Remember my YouTube video of Messie I posted back in February? I just checked it and found, to my amazement, that it has had a staggering 215,340 hits and is the 40th most watched 'Pets and Animals' video of all time on that site. There is indeed a great deal of interest in this animal out there. I made it to promote this site, so I wonder if anyone has actually joined as a result of watching it?

Has anyone seen Antarctic Encounters here yet?

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Webmaster
Reaction score
Impressive! I haven't traced any sources back to YouTube, but then again, because the video is not a "link" but rather just shows the URL, it's hard to tell how many people decided to visit the site by typing it in. With that many views, I'm sure it was a decent number! Thanks again for that.

Sordes

Wonderpus
Registered
Reaction score
Well, I wonder why some people did not even posted more stupid comments at the video. I read there some of the most stupid comments I have even seen in the internet.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zeppelin

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan