[News]: New Squid Species / this just in from yahoo

ubiquity, you've stumped us. I like Google news searches when I'm looking for anything new, but it's not so convenient as a site dedicated to new animal news.

I know there are cryptozoo fans here, but a search for the word cryptozoology will be no use as none of us can spell it correctly.

Melissa

ubiquity said:
anyone know of any websites i can go to that keep up with the latest discoveries of animal life.

Apologies ubiquity, I must have somehow missed your post the first time round.

I find that site a very useful source for marine news and reports of discoveries. It gets updated almost everyday and I've used it a great deal in the past for stories to post here: Underwater Times

Will post more sites worthy of mention as and when I come across them. There's a lot of crypto sites out there but I'd imagine Fortean Times is a good place to start. High weirdness indeed!

Ta,

Phil

Phil said:
Will post more sites worthy of mention as and when I come across them. There's a lot of crypto sites out there but I'd imagine Fortean Times is a good place to start. High weirdness indeed!

Indeed :wink:

We (I'm one of the forum moderators) have a Cryptozoology forum:

www.forteantimes.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=7

and other forums can touch on odd animal behaviour like the recent report of a two legged dog which walks like a human:
www.forteantimes.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17454

There are lots of older articles from the magazine archived and some of the leading lights in the field write for the mag (Loren Coleman, Karl Shuker, etc.).

There is also the Centre for Fortean Zoology (run by Jon Downes another regular contributor to the mag):
www.cfz.org.uk/interactive/forum.htm

This also seems to be an active forum:
www.cryptozoology.com/forum/forum.php

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back