[News]: Colossal squid stops traffic in Wellington - ABC Online

:welcome: Stickybeak... that's quite a gladius you have there...

:oops: heya all - sorry for not checking the thread, thought I'd be emailed all goings on so I could check in, am learning still!

Steve - never knew you had a speech impediment!
ob - hello!:smile: 'the M devourer of worlds?' wha?
Monty - yeah - tis a big'un eh:wink:
Heya BTM:smile:
Hey Sorseress - ta for inviting me and making me feel welcome (not sure about the boys!)
Myopsida - lets just say I was cringing when I clicked on the link... ta for not putting up that revolting one - phew!:notworth:

stickybeak;129124 said:
:oops: heya all - sorry for not checking the thread, thought I'd be emailed all goings on so I could check in, am learning still!

You can receive automatic email notices for private messages and/or a notice of new entries in any of the threads where you have posted a message (new threads require you to look :biggrin2:)

On the blue menu bar above, click on MySettings then on Edit Options in the Settings & Options section in the left menu bar.

:welcome:

Not da mighty CP as well?! Is nothing sacred?

Anywayz, :welcome: M.

'T was but a pun, a play on words, indicating both your lovely first name as well as the first initial of the oversquid...

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back