[News]: Colossal squid stops traffic in Wellington - ABC Online

cuttlegirl;129573 said:
I'm not sure, you would have to ask Kat. Ob and Thales were lured by incessant Neil Diamond music. It took awhile for Thales to return to his normal self.

To make sure no ND is slipped into the exhibition due to open in less than 48 hours, a vigilant watch is being kept on the videos and animations, - (keeping things on topic), . . .

Just in case something slips through we can note that we have the music industry on our side:

http://news.mobile.msn.com/en-us/articles.aspx?afid=1&aid=28144557

ND will always be used for so called "black ops", beyond top secret, as the ultimate way to reduce even the strongest of will to a sad puddle praying for death... I should now include the word "squid" to remain on topic.

cuttlegirl;129573 said:
I'm not sure, you would have to ask Kat. Ob and Thales were lured by incessant Neil Diamond music. It took awhile for Thales to return to his normal self.

As I stated earlier: it took 43 hours of surgery by the brilliant doctors Ewald and Orser to remove the implant. Steve had positioned it right inside the medulla oblongata, no leeway, any deviation would have been lethal. Beware of Kiwi's bearing wine...

:no_diamond:

sorseress;129631 said:
Which brings us back to wine...and dangerous teuthologists.

Which is probably why the instution choose to have the only formal function associated with the opening provided with celebratory orange juice and not a wine in sight
:cry:

However, later today . . . in the depths of the exhibition preparation area, plans are afoot to remedy this oversight
:sink:
:glass::wine::beer:
:feet:

Oh, and if anybody does know how to get rid of minute bubbles on the inside of a sealed tank, do email us asap:confused::confused:

cuttlegirl;129634 said:
What if you heated it? Or the room?

Or ultrasound, maybe? Or even not-so-ultra sound... something that'll break them up with vibrations?

monty;129635 said:
Or ultrasound, maybe? Or even not-so-ultra sound... something that'll break them up with vibrations?

We are trying to find an ultra sound . . the bubbles are covering the perspex up to the level of the initial fill, but the rest of the perspex where the liquid was topped up later is completely clear. Go figure.

myopsida;129633 said:
Which is probably why the instution choose to have the only formal function associated with the opening provided with celebratory orange juice and not a wine in sight
:cry:

However, later today . . . in the depths of the exhibition preparation area, plans are afoot to remedy this oversight
:sink:
:glass::wine::beer:
:feet:

Enjoy!:wine::glass:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back