[News]: Colossal squid stops traffic in Wellington - ABC Online

Baldtankman works for NIWA now, and is overpaid. He has no excuses!!!! Sign up Mark, or face the consequences! We talk about you in supporters ... and we are not kind :wink:

Steve O'Shea;129453 said:
Baldtankman works for NIWA now, and is overpaid. He has no excuses!!!! Sign up Mark, or face the consequences! We talk about you in supporters ... and we are not kind :wink:

Joining supporters is the only way you can protect yourself from vicious gossip! :sagrin:

Steve O'Shea;129453 said:

Its in my plans! Maybe I can give you some cash next week SOS?

cuttlegirl;129437 said:
You should become a supporter for some real fun! Baldtankman should too. Then you learn all sorts of things about teuthologists :goofysca:.

:wink: Not sure about that - I'm so not up to speed in the ceph-knowledge department, more like I know the geeks who know the stuff - you know? :razz: So for now i reckon I'll continue to be a .... loud... lurker :heee:

stickybeak;129564 said:
:wink: Not sure about that - I'm so not up to speed in the ceph-knowledge department, more like I know the geeks who know the stuff - you know? :razz: So for now i reckon I'll continue to be a .... loud... lurker :heee:

Um are you calling me a geek? Can smack you ya know.... Now where did I leave pocket protector..

stickybeak;129564 said:

You don't need any knowledge of cephs to be a supporter - it's just that in the supporters forum we talk about all sorts of off-topic/off-ceph fun things. Plus we need more anti-Neil Diamond people in supporters... oh, and females seem to be immune to SOS's cult...

cuttlegirl;129570 said:
You don't need any knowledge of cephs to be a supporter - it's just that in the supporters forum we talk about all sorts of off-topic/off-ceph fun things. Plus we need more anti-Neil Diamond people in supporters... oh, and females seem to be immune to SOS's cult...

Cheers Cuttlegirl - does sound like fun - will be sure to look into it... wonder why we're immune?

stickybeak;129572 said:
Cheers Cuttlegirl - does sound like fun - will be sure to look into it... wonder why we're immune?

I'm not sure, you would have to ask Kat. Ob and Thales were lured by incessant Neil Diamond music. It took awhile for Thales to return to his normal self.

cuttlegirl;129573 said:
I'm not sure, you would have to ask Kat. Ob and Thales were lured by incessant Neil Diamond music. It took awhile for Thales to return to his normal self.

Geesh - ob kept that 'love' underwraps while he was over here - thank goodness for that! :smile:

this is actually exactly the kind of thing that should probably get moved to supporters, since it's *way* off topic... just as an example. That's not a request to stop, since it's funny and innocuous, but it has gotten quite far afield of cephalopods.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back