Newbie Intro

I wasnt implying that the behavior was misunderstood. If I gave that impression it was a mistake on my part. I am hopefully going to be conducting a study throughout the summer on octopus learned behavior. But the example I was citing was in reference to your story about your dragonet and seahorse.

oops, I did not take your suggestion as a challenge ;>). I am not well educated in behavior and not diciplined in my observations so I feel compelled to overstate that my observations are only that but would invite more qualified people to both comment and attempt to prove or disprove the ideas that are formulated.

Please start a continuing thread about your summer experiments and what you learn or fail to learn. We often hear from people that start up a ceph environment to study behavior but rarely get the details or results. More complete info would be both interesting and a platform for others to build on, regardless of the success of the trials.

Well, generally observations by octopus keepers can be very helpful. But the summer experiment is hanging by a thread right now. alot has to fall into place before I am able to do that. But if I am I will be sure to report my results

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back