Newbi

Inkman

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
Hello all I just started my membership last night and I'm looking forward to conversating with you all. I will try to figure out how to upload pick of my little merc we'll I believe it's a merc anyway.

Hi all thanks for the welcoms I have to figure out how to take a pic at night lol once I get one ill share I got him / her to come out when I facetimed queenb but every pic I take is blury cause of my red light plus twitch is still weary of alot of thing so she dont come out much yet

Wow tank lights are off ans twitch is out checking me out at the desk so I put my finger in no food and she was touching and pulling on my finger
Now I have to get another tank for reef cuz I'm hooked lol amazing creatures

I also have heard you can possibly keep two mercy in a tank if big enough is this true I've seen on YouTube people doing it but idk if it's for breeding purposes or not

We know multiple mercatoris siblings can live together. What we don't know is if animals that did not grow up together can be safely introduced as adults and what sized tank is large enough to avoid territory disputes that would be lethal. @sedna has not reported in recently on how her Mercatoris Manor is doing but she is attempting a colony of mercs with unknown relationships so watching her thread should be helpful. I have personally kept both singular and small (2 and 3) groups of siblings together and have found them to be more active if grouped. In general, it appears males are more active than females but I have never kept a lone male.

Their lives are very short (keep in mind Twitch's lifespan is only about 8 months and he/she is not newly hatched) and I'll suggest that you keep Twitch through his/her life and then consider trying to source multiples that have been caught together or watch for a member who has more tank raised offspring that he/she can accommodate.

Ok do u kno of any dinural species that may be able to house together I originaly wanted a vulgaris but u never kno wat your gunna get it seems but all the same I still very much enjoy twitch even tho I only get a few hous sleep haha and how do I upload a pic from an ipad

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back