• TONMOCON VII Announced | MBL at Woods Hole | Apr 6-8, 2018
  • Thanks for visiting! TONMO is the world's greatest online cephalopod enthusiast community, with interactive content going back to May of 2000, and a biennial conference. If you'd like to join in on the fun, become a TONMO member -- it's easy and free. You can follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more cephy goodness.

New to the boards, and wanted to say hi.

asw

Larval Mass
Registered
Well like the title says, I'm new to the boards. Thought it would be nice to say hello. HI! I have allways been interested in ocean creatures of all kinds, and ceph's seem to be the most interesting. On a recent trip to Galveston I saw some cuttlefish at the aquarium there and decided to see if I would be able to keep one myself.
Stumbling on this website and espeially these boards has been a great help. I have read many posts, and the articles over the last couple weeks. great info. If I decide to do this I will probably have some questions, and thise seems to be the right place for them
Thanks in advance (hope I wasnt too off topic for the cuttle care boards) :grin:

Castor

Vampyroteuthis
Supporter
Welcome, and happy cephing! There is a huge accumulation of wisdom that you can tap into here. Not only posts, but individuals that have a passion for cephs, and the sea that is incredible!

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
Welcome! Not a problem, but your post does best belong here in the Introduce Yourself forum. Other than that, you're definitely in the right place! :grin:

Members online