New to cephalopods

TwistedNerve

Hatchling
Registered
Hi, my name is Michelle. I'm new to the cephalopod community but not new to saltwater. I been keeping saltwater since 2002. I started out with one 29 gallon which was upgraded to a 55. Now I currently have 8 saltwater tanks. I currently own a beautiful pair of Hippocampus erectus, 9 pairs of Hippocampus zosterae, 1 mantis shrimp, a maroon clownfish, a bi-color blenny, 3 yellow tailed damsels. As with any animal purchase, I love to do tons of research before acquisitions to ensure proper care. I have found a lot of useful info already about different species of octopus and cuttlefish and I really do find them very interesting.

Seahorses have special needs, so you not only have marine experience, but "special needs" marine experience, which will make it easier for you to provide for the special needs of a ceph. I'm glad to help in any way I can.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back