New Staff Member - dwhatley

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Site Owner
Please join me in welcoming Denise Whatley (dwhatley) to TONMO.com staff!

Denise is a long-time member and Supporter of TONMO.com, and she's provided much value along the way. We've realized we can use her help in other ways and so asking her to join our staff made a lot of sense.

Thanks D for all you do!

Thank everyone!

Unfortunately, now if I make a mistake I can be held accountable (spelling/typing does not count!) but other than that I am estatic about being asked.:biggrin2:

Thales, signing in is better than being in Houma, Louisiana:sagrin:

oh, it does. trust me. when you get up at five and have to delete a whole bunch of spam, read every single post in your area, and try to keep everything moving forward...yep.

wouldn't trade it for anything !

cthulhu77;141792 said:
oh, it does. trust me. when you get up at five and have to delete a whole bunch of spam, read every single post in your area, and try to keep everything moving forward...yep.

wouldn't trade it for anything !

You are speaking of 5 in the PM right as I NEVER get up at 5:00 AM (do see the late night side frequently enough though)

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back