[New Smilies]: Thanks Phil and Tintenfisch!

Hey, you smiley experts, we've had requests for an angel cuttlefish (like the angel octopus) to use when one of our cuttles passes away.
Any possibility of someone creating that?

Like the new smilies!

Nancy

If anyone can provide here a beginners guide on to how to make transparent backgrounds for smilies it would be very much appreciated. I'm just not IT literate enough, sorry!

Nice cuttle Denise. Very cute.

Super!! Any chance you could make Ku's head a little larger (Neil size?). The cuttle is cute, but too small to see what's going on; it too needs to be a little bigger.

:drk: :diamond_trans:

Phil,
There is a very inexpensive ($30) and flexible gif editor by Ulead software (GIF Animator) that will satisfy most nonprofessional editing. It can also share pictures to an extent with other editors if it does not have the features you need. The biggest problem is the size of the initial image it can edit and I often have to reduce a photo before I can use the editor (I hate the LE addition of photo shop and can't afford the real one so I use this even for my photos) and that the only output is gif. It does have most editing features you will need - some experimentation is necessary to find the features you may be familiar with - and it can optimize the end result for faster downloads:

Corel VideoStudio | Easy & Fun Video Editing

Steve,
I did give enlarging a shot but I am not sure it looks any clearer :notworth: , Tony will have to decide.

You COULD reduce your screen resolution and all the pictures would be bigger :tongue:

Ok, thanks again D! Here's what we have:

:drk: - transparent!

:cuttlehi: - welcome to TONMO.com!

:cuttlego: - the cuttlefish lifecycle

and of course we still have our little guy:

:cuttlezz: - nighty-night

I must admit, I'm quite in love with the "welcome to TONMO.com!" smilie. That waving tentacle and then the bugging cuttle-eyes is just adorable.

The easy way to type them in, by the way, is (in order of appearance):

drk

cuttlehi

cuttlego

cuttlezz

Just put the words above in between colons (it's called bbcode) -- :example:

Can I put in a request? We really need an angel cuttlefish, corresponding to the angel octopus, for those sad times when someone's cuttle passes away.

Nancy

:cuttlego: was DWhatley's contribution with regard to a passing cuttle... it's the circle of life! :smile: That said, I'd welcome any angel cuttles as well!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back