New Quest for the Giant Squid 2010

Steve O'Shea

Colossal Squid
Supporter
Dr Tsunemi Kubodera is out to get this magnificent animal once and for all.

:archi:

I would imagine there would be quite a bit of press about this as we get closer to the date.

Post all here

Go Ku! This is big news!

:drk:

octobot

Robotic Staff
Staff member
Robotic Staff
NHK enlists team to track down giant squid - Hollywood Reporter

NHK enlists team to track down giant squid
[SIZE=-1]Hollywood Reporter[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]We have long been in pursuit of the giant squid and have caught glimpses of it in the past 10 years, but we have never succeeded in filming it in its ...[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]NHK orders squid
[SIZE=-1]C21Media[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]all 7 news articles >>[/SIZE]

More...

OB

Colossal Squid
Staff member
Will they require a dishwasher on board?

Jean

Colossal Squid
Supporter
Sounds exciting.............I could be a data recorder, dishwasher, luggage carrier, deck swabber............????????????

cuttlegirl

Colossal Squid
Supporter
Registered
What if they did something like the International Space Station? You could pay to go on the expedition... although I don't have an extra $35 million...

Jean

Colossal Squid
Supporter
cuttlegirl;143668 said:
What if they did something like the International Space Station? You could pay to go on the expedition... although I don't have an extra $35 million...
Me either :cry: And if I did I might be mounting an expedition myself........how does the Tonmo search for Archie sound? :grin: Of course there would be space for Tonmoers!

J

cuttlegirl

Colossal Squid
Supporter
Registered
I'm saving my pennies right now - if Dr. Kubodera finds the giant squid, maybe Tonmo can search for the colossal squid (or a living ammonite...).

Members online

No members online now.