• TONMOCON VII Announced | MBL at Woods Hole | Apr 6-8, 2018
  • Thanks for visiting! TONMO is the world's greatest online cephalopod enthusiast community, with interactive content going back to May of 2000, and a biennial conference. If you'd like to join in on the fun, become a TONMO member -- it's easy and free. You can follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more cephy goodness.

New Octopus forthcoming!

corw314

Colossal Squid
Staff member
My connections have paid off! Tonight Jess and I are traveling to Lancastor, staying over and in the morning are picking up a baby octopus! I got the call last night! So today will be a scramble of doing waterchanges, maintenance on all equipment and hopefully tomorrow, octopus #10 will be residing in my tank! I am sooo excited. I had held off getting a new one cause I thought we would be selling this house and relocating but after 5 months of postponements and now she starts school in less than a month, I decided it's time! Everyday I pass our favorite collecting spot, which has been calling me everytime I pass by, not to mention I discovered a great source 2 minutes from our house for food! So hopefully Sunday starts another adventure with a new baby!

:grin: Carol

91lxstang

GPO
Registered
what store are u goin to in lancaster?? i live in hagerston maryland if u know where that is .... u may be close!!! if so help me out with sum of those connections u have lol

Armstrong

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
Well...she lives near me. Lol, you beat me to it I guess. The lady on the phone told me that I was the first person on the waiting list for an octopus, but I really, you were. Im so excited cuz the funny thing is...is that im getting one too very soon. Except shipped from Florida, lol. Can't wait to hear updates.

monty

TONMO Supporter
Staff member
Supporter
good luck with #10! I look forward to your usual assortment of multimedia reports...

sorseress

Colossal Squid
Supporter
Great! Looking forward to all the neat stories, etc.

corw314

Colossal Squid
Staff member
This is Jess,
I am so excited to get another octopus because I miss having one.
I hope you have a great time with your sea animal friends.

Members online

No members online now.