New octo

dbbga

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
after much greif over losing Sam :cry: i have gotten a new Bimac :smile: His name is Jambobo, after a beloved Mod on another forum who has been there with me thru thick and thin :smile: He is doing great an i have made sure no escape attemps will happen with this one!!!!! :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Hi Debbie,

Nice to hear that you finally have another bimac. Did you get this one through your LFS, or was it shipped to you?

Am looking forward to seeing the pics. Be sure to tell us how big Jam is, what you're feeding him (or her?), and all the details!

All the best,
Nancy

Congrats Debbie!!!!

How was his condition on arrival and how did he acclimate? Ink had a rocky start upon arrival. He is also from Fish Supply!

What size is he? Looking forward to pictures!!!

Carol

Ok sorry, Jam could fit ontop of a quarter, his mantle is maybe 1/2 inch and thats stretching it, its eating baby ghost shrimp. I had this one shipped by fishsupply off tonmo

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back