New octo is on its way!!!!!

dbbga

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
Well i did it!!!!!!! Getting a new Briareus baby. Will be here tomorrow :mrgreen: I miss Jetta and she was so pretty. WIll keep you informed of its progress
:smile:

Debbie

Hi Debbie,

Well, that didn't take long! Where did you buy your little briareus? For those who weren't here last year, Jetta was the mother of the hatchlings several of us tried to raise.

Let us know when your little octo arrives - have you decided on a name yet?

Nancy

Well, not getting the octo as I thought. Person on Ebay has lost or octo has escaped and doesnt see getting another one :razz: So I have Contacted Jim at Octo pets, and Im getting a Bimac. :smile: Hopefully it wont be a very tiny one, I always have bad luck with the tiny ones. Anyway looking forward to getting another Bimac

So when are you expeting the little one? If it hasn't already been shipped, you might tryi phoning or emailing and request a slightly larger or older bimac.

Nancy

remember to mention this site too... he is very accommodating, hopefully you will have better luck with this one :smile:

Im ordering it tonight. Been incontact with Jim and he knows i belong to tonmo. He has to be the nicest man to deal with. I have been a pain in the butt over this octo, :roll: ya know, he has been so nice and understanding. Bet he thinks im trying to adopt a kid or something. LOL
Will let you know when it arrives.

OK so now its a baby Bimac, I hope, I think......LOL who cares ,,,, its an OCTO YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jealous here in AZ...have to wait a while longer (the house is still going up)

Congrats on getting a new octo !!!

greg

dbbga said:
Im ordering it tonight. Been incontact with Jim and he knows i belong to tonmo. He has to be the nicest man to deal with. I have been a pain in the butt over this octo, :roll: ya know, he has been so nice and understanding. Bet he thinks im trying to adopt a kid or something. LOL
Will let you know when it arrives.

OK so now its a baby Bimac, I hope, I think......LOL who cares ,,,, its an OCTO YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You ARE trying to adopt a kid or something! An octo-kid!

I know, but when i got my first octo, it was like oh this is so cool, but now,,, :roll: getting the tank reading, ordering food, stocking food. Its just so much fun. My daughter is so excited we are finnaly getting another one, she has drawn pictures of octopus for me to hang in my office... So neat :rainbow:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back