New octo coming!!!!

dbbga

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
Reaction score
Well I got such a great surprise yesterday!!!! Jack at fishsupply called me and told me he was sending me another octo today!!!!!! What a nice guy!!!!! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) It totally took me by surprise!!! Im so excited :rainbow: Im taing half a day of of work just to get it YEAH!!!!! I cant wait!!!! Jack is such a GREAT GUY!!!!!!!!!!

corw314

Colossal Squid
Staff member
Reaction score
:D Alright!!!!! You are so lucky!!! There's nothing better than that FedEx truck coming to the house and the look on the FedEx mans face when you say guess what you just brought me??? Look of amazement 2 times now for me!!!!

Please update as soon as you receive!!! And Congrats!!! I knew Jack would come through!!! New name???

Carol

joel_ang

Architeuthis
Registered
Reaction score
Wow thats great!!! Glad he's giving a replacement, do tell us more when it arrives and some pics too :)

dbbga

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
Reaction score
LOL yeah the look on the fedex guy is way cool, esp. when there is a notice on the door about the Rotti i have that says " I can get to the door in 2.8, can you?" so he is already wiggin when i come outside holding back the 100lb rotti,,, Will be kinda funny to tell him its an octopus :mrgreen: He'll think im nuts :bonk: Will keep you informed and take pics :wink: New name will still be MAX :wink:

dbbga

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
Reaction score
LOL he hasnt gotten here yet :) He gets here today around noon so i will keep you informd :wink: