New Octo #3

corw314

Colossal Squid
Staff member
Moderator (Staff)
I just got off the phone with saltwaterfish.com and the new baby is being shipping out probably within the next hour for tomorrow delivery. They confirmed he has "purple" eye spots, is about 5". Jess is home with the beginnings of pneumonia so he will be delivered to my home. Being I am out of work for a day or 2 it is good timing. Keeping fingers crossed!

corw314;120740 said:
I just got off the phone with saltwaterfish.com and the new baby is being shipping out probably within the next hour for tomorrow delivery. They confirmed he has "purple" eye spots, is about 5". Jess is home with the beginnings of pneumonia so he will be delivered to my home. Being I am out of work for a day or 2 it is good timing. Keeping fingers crossed!

:fingerscrossed: for the new octo, and also for Jess... I hope most of her birthday surprises made up for that one...

Thanks Monty and Nancy! I just got done redoing my 27 flat back as a feeder tank. Moved the 15 in the kitchen contents into the 27 and now am going to collect all the crabs out of the 47 flat back in my bedroom and do a water change in preparation for tomorrows arrival. Should be in really good shape by the time he is delivered. And we have a name but I can't tell you yet. The name comes from a very sweet young lady, named Jac, to be revealed after delivery!:wink:

Thanks! Jess is feeling better but her cough says otherwise. She's so mad at me that she's missing the first few days of summer camp. And I just checked delivery status - He's in New Jersey! My tank looks awesome. All systems are go! Keeping fingers crossed!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back