new member from holland

Hi everybody
i'm Wouter and i'm a new member from Holland.
i already have some sepia officinalis and right now i'm looking for some s. bandensis eggs.
well that's about it :smile:
see you later

Hi and welcome to TONMO.com!:welcome:

We have quite a few members outside the US, and we're glad to have you among them.

You'll be interested in our Ceph Care forums and you might want to post photos of your cuttlefish on Journals and Photos. We'd be interested in seeing photos of your tank, too!

Nancy

ob;126957 said:
Welkom! je zult het hier vast uitstekend naar je zin hebben :smile:

you will have it here fixed excellent to your sense

Dat kan ik alleen maar beamen (wat een vreemd woord is me dat!)

That can endorse I only (what a strange word am me that)

So much for free on-line translation :evil:

Ob, half the fun of this forum is the mind challenge and that includes learning to understand the fish babble. :razz:

In this case no translation was really necessary (but I wish it would work for octokidwriter's book :sad:) just an entertaining experiment in what the three of you have to go through just to communicate with the majority of interested parties here.

I have heard it said that if you speak 3 languages you are tri-lingual, 2 you are bi-lingual and 1 you are American. Sadly, I am, for all intents and purposes, in category 3 but I keep trying :eek2:

welcome to TONMO - I was in The Netherlands this year, Soest and Zwolle for a labyrinth fish meeting :smile:

thanks for all the great reply's :biggrin2:

well, there's a small change, the eggs i had from the s. officinalis didn't hatch :frown: but today i got myself 6 baby s. bandensis :smile:
for the s. officinalis, we just have to wait untill next spring for new eggs

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back