New Kitten Pictures

corw314

Colossal Squid
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, my kittens are 5 weeks old today! My daughtor has claimed one as Grace so I quess this is the one that's staying!!! They are really getting into alot now! Great to watch them play! 2 more weeks or so and I can have my bathroom back!!!!! :)

The one shot, of the kitten rolled up on the floor, it was in such a heavy sleep, it rolled off the teddybear it was sleeping on and continued sleeping!!

Carol

Jean

Colossal Squid
Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Carol,

The Kittens are gorgeous! Grace has lovely markings!

This is the reason I don't breed animals (in my case English Cocker Spaniels!) I'd NEVER be able to let the pups go to new homes! I can just see me knee deep in pups (& other "stuff"!) :roll:

Good luck with regaining your bathroom!

J

corw314

Colossal Squid
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Jean!

Yes I know what you mean!! My house is overflowing with creatures right now! I need to cut back or move!!! Movings not an option right now so I need to cut back!! My kids love it though! And I must say I am NEVER alone in any room in this house!!!!

Yes the kittens are going to be a tough call with homes!!! I am partial to a black & white one! It attacks my feet when I am getting dressed for work in the moring! Plus it's the one that was born with one eye open!

Could be trouble!!! Me a non- cat person, may end up with 5 :shock:!!!!

Carol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elleyyyy

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak

About the Monty Awards