New here

Hello Everyone!

My name is Anne and I'm a Master's degree student in Alaska. I'm doing my thesis research on Octopus cyanea and my advisor suggested I join the community because it is a great resource. Looking forward to getting to know you all!

:welcome: Anne! You make two new students in one week. I did a little academic name dropping on her introduction so I will direct you to @Spirula 's thread for an incomplete list of some of our human resources. I had to laugh when I saw you were working on O. cyanea while studying in Alaska. My immediate thought was that you are hoping to work in some winter trips to Hawaii for your studies :wink:

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Yes I am in David Scheel's Lab. My research topic is looking at body patterns and ways of analyzing them. I have it laid out more eloquently on this site if you are interested in learning more.

Google Sites: Sign-in
Google Sites: Sign-in

My clever plan of being able to do my research in warm water was foiled by the fact that I can do everything necessary working with photos and videos. I did however get to travel to Brazil to learn more about my methods from a collaborator there.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back