NEW GIRL ON THE BLOCK!

Polpessa

Cuttlefish
Registered
Hi I'd like to introduce myself--I'm Canadian, female, 32, have been a huge fan of this site for awhile and have finally registered!

This site makes me smile so much!

I first fell in love with cephalapods when I saw a pacific giant at the Vancouver aquarium--I was watching it in total amazement thinking I'd never seen anything so beautiful when a kid came up, looked and went "eeewww..." Hmm.... oh well.

In Honduras I was standing on a dock when I saw an octopus swimming along...I got so excited I jumped into the water clothes and all, forgetting I had my moneybelt on, passport travellers cheques and all...

I didn't mind though, and smiled at the memory every time I saw my wrinkley passport after that.

Hello all, nice to meet you! :bluering:

PS any of you out there Italian? If so you know what my name means

:welcome:

:canada:

It's nice to have you here, even if you are nuts. :wink:

Ciao. (I know five non-food-related words of Italian, counting that one)

Re: NEW GIRL ON THE BLOCK!

Hello Polpessa,

Welcome to our band of outlaws.

Polpessa said:
In Honduras I was standing on a dock when I saw an octopus swimming along...
Your urge to jump in is understandable. Did you also happen to jump in when any whale sharks were swimming by? I hear Honduras is a Rhiniodon hot spot.

Say, if you're in Switzerland, you might be able to track down these posters.

Of course,you'd best watch out for the dreaded Alpine squid.

Yours truly,

Clem

Hello lady P.!
I do love the honduras also...spent a lot of time just north in a little town called Akumal...nice place!
Glad to have you join us!
Greg

Hi welcome from me too,

nice to fill the place up with more nutters!

:welcome: to TONMO.com Polpessa!

Google can't seem to translate it :s

More mad cephaholics. Woohoo!!! I can imagine the fright that octopus got when you jumped in :heee:

Ciao is Italian???

Hi,

Welcome to TONMO!

What brought you to Honduras? How was it there? I lived in Guatemala for some time with my mother's famliy over the past twenty-some-odd years. I loved it, though nothing beats the redwood coast here. 8)

Sushi and Sake,

John

Oh goodness, so sorry I missed your 'hi!' at the time.

Welcome, if it's not too late. Glad you decloaked as it were! Look forward to your posts.

Phil

:welcome: :ammonite:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back