New girl in town :)

Shellz

Pygmy Octopus
Registered
Hey everybody! I've been browsing the site for awhile and finally got around to joining. My name is Shelly, I'm 22 and I live in Southern California. I do not own any cephalopods (just two hamsters! lol). I'm in love with all sea-life, but especially cephalopods! I joined to learn more about them. Hope you don't mind!
:madsci:

DWhatley;181230 said:
:welcome: Shellz,
You will probably enjoy reading through some of the journals for a little vicarious octo keeping. There is a list of the octopuses for this year with links to their journals here and you might like to look in on our cuttles too. Thales' blog with notes and adventures of his wards at the Steinhart Aquarium include excellent photos and video of both.

Thanks again to everyone, and I'm going to go check these links out right now!
I recently saw a video on here with some Cuttles at the Cal Academy of Science and now I really want to make a trip up there!

DWhatley;181230 said:
:welcome: Shellz,
You will probably enjoy reading through some of the journals for a little vicarious octo keeping. There is a list of the octopuses for this year with links to their journals here and you might like to look in on our cuttles too. Thales' blog with notes and adventures of his wards at the Steinhart Aquarium include excellent photos and video of both.

hm.. I thought I replied, but it didn't go through. Thank you again everyone, and thank you for the links. I am currently reading through the cuttle journals. I also sent Thales' a message about the cuttlefish at his aquarium, wondering if they are always on display or not. I'd love to go see them.

Thanks Shellz! Your notes were caught up in our moderation queue... our forum system is sometimes finicky about new members and their first few posts... Sorry for the delay :smile:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back