New Giant Squid documentary

Steve O'Shea

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
Reaction score
Well, the latest giant squid documentary is finally airing, 3 times on Discovery Channel in August (5 [8pm, et], 6 [12am, et] and 19 [12pm, et]); I haven't seen it yet myself. Click here for further program details.

sorseress

Colossal Squid
Supporter
Reaction score
Ahhh! Finally! I've been waiting with bated breath and my lips are turning blue! Gasp! (Pant pant, pant!)

Nancy

Titanites
Staff member
Reaction score
Ah, we've been waiting so long for this!
So what country are these times for? For the U.S.?
And did you have something to do with this documentary?

Nancy

Steve O'Shea

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
Reaction score
This is all the US I think (not sure if it is airing over here (NZ)); yup, 4-entire days worth of filming (in other words, not a lot!).... and I think they only used footage from one of those days (working from the script that I've seen). They were an extremely hectic 4 days!

To put things in perspective, the last big one I did followed research for nearly a year!

Steve O'Shea

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
Reaction score
... you might see a few changes in my 'physical appearance' from the last one, but I can attribute all-such changes to the agony caused by :twisted: (and to those relatively new to TONMO, :twisted: refers to Tintenfisch, aka Kat, aka the dark and dastardly one, aka fellow moderator, aka 'TONMO sweetheart', aka 'poison ivy').

bobwonderbuns

Vampyroteuthis
Supporter
Reaction score
Now if I can only find someone to tape it for me...

sorseress

Colossal Squid
Supporter
Reaction score
Steve O'Shea said:
... you might see a few changes in my 'physical appearance' from the last one, but I can attribute all-such changes to the agony caused by :twisted: (and to those relatively new to TONMO, :twisted: refers to Tintenfisch, aka Kat, aka the dark and dastardly one, aka fellow moderator, aka 'TONMO sweetheart', aka 'poison ivy').

Kat? Our Kat??? How, vile sir, can you cast such aspersions on such a sweet, innocent, pure, angelic young lady? Fie on you! Fie, I say! :tongue:

WhiteKiboko

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
Reaction score
Steve O'Shea said:
yup, 4-entire days worth of filming (in other words, not a lot!)
Similiar to you appearance on Wild Boyz?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pturski

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak

About the Monty Awards