New from Atlanta

YAGYAS

Hatchling
Registered
Hello everyone,
Just wanted to greet everyone and say thank you for the wealth of information. My wife and I have been avid reef keepers for a couple of years now and would love to support an Octopus specific tank. Right now we are doing our home work and not rushing into any petentially bad situation.

:welcome:
Nice to see someone local (check out my location). If you want to make the drive one weekend, let me know. Unfortunately my current three (KaySoh, Creepy and Sleazy) are nocturnals so you might have to come for dinner :wink: and currently they have been uncooperative about showing themselves but I am expecting a diurnal on Tuesday.

Oh well, Puddle turned out to be yet another nocturnal but you are welcomed in any case.

To read something about my brood, look at the top of the Journals and Photos thread for the list of our Octopuses 2009. You will find links there with both names and species for all of the animals that have journals.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back