New Forum: Cthulhu

Tintenfisch said:
Ooh, where? I'm signing up my future hypothetical children today. :wink:

Hey now ! Is there something that we don't know? Should we send you pickles and ice cream? Or just some of that slop that Herr Doktor consumes?

Out there? Where else would Cthulhu worship be ? :biggrin2:

*rolls for SAN*
Critical Miss!
*checks for consequences*
...mmm... increased paranoia.... voices this and voices that.... walls have statocysts... m'kay.... Tardis syndrome... loss of friends, fortune and family...

Oh well... nothing new then :bonk:

TP:yinyang:TH

aNmLlUvR09 said:
wait...do yall actually believe that?...i mean not to be rude but isnt it a little...out there?

Personally, I believe everything, or nothing, or something, as the wind blows. And perhaps, today, there is a sea-wind from R'lyeh. "I am but mad north north-west; when the wind is southerly, I can tell a hawk from a handsaw" :hmm:

aNmLlUvR09 said:
wait...do yall actually believe that?...i mean not to be rude but isnt it a little...out there?

Out there? HA!

Yeah, actually, it's quite - like WAYYY - out there. But it has tentacles! And we Tonmoers just love tentacles. Something just kinda... squishy about them. And slimy. Cthulhu is fictional (don't smite me, Cthulhu!). Nothing to be afraid of here. Except gibbering madness, that is.

Graeme said:
And Shoggoths.

They're real! Think it was after my dad made a bowl of porrage years ago, and it escaped...

Graeme

Heckuva chef there, your father. Wish I knew that recipe myself...

Yeah, when you can get your oatmeal to shriek "tekelili" and use the mindless vapours of the darkest pits of the earth as weapons of hideous blasphemousness, you are truly a cook.

Love those paintings...wish I could order a set for next x-mas.

cthulhu77 said:
Yeah, when you can get your oatmeal to shriek "tekelili" and use the mindless vapours of the darkest pits of the earth as weapons of hideous blasphemousness, you are truly a cook.

Love those paintings...wish I could order a set for next x-mas.
I see you have eaten my mom's cooking

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back