new cuttle on the way

rc

GPO
Registered
i ordered a cuttle from octopets today, it should arrive tomorrow

i finally decided to try another ceph, after may last octo died (spot) i decided not to go through that again but i cant resist the opportunity to get a cuttle

hadnt had time to post, my cuttle arrived safe and sound yesterday, i acclimated him for about an hour he didnt ink at all even when i walk up to the tank he just swims slowly backwards into a crevice between the rocks
hes already eating, i put some ghost shrimp in there yesterday and he ate them all
so far so good, now i just have to think of a name
i havent been able to get any good pics, he wont stay still all pics come out blury but as soon as i get one ill post

the red things are mushrooms, they grow like weeds in my reef tank so instead of throwing them away i figured i would see how they do under low light

Very nice...I wasn't sure if they were some sort of elkhorn or what! I have only had luck with the green and brown varieties...way to go!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back