• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

New Baby Coming!

:x Still waiting.......I guess they meant 12PM California time......According to Jim's email should be here by 3......

I'm not feeling very patient at the moment.......

Understood, no fun waiting. I kept checking my tracking #, do you have one? It help feel in control, but still wander what the lil' thing is going through. Jim does a good job, so there should be no concern. Hopefully, its just a few mins away!!!!! Cant wait to hear the details!! :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Truck arrives....I say you'll never believe what's in there....an octopus...Man says, I hope it's still alive cause it really got tossed around :shock: !!!

Same size as Lil Pumpking....

We're dripping and here's his first picture!!!!! :biggrin2: Not real clear but his arrival shot!!!!

Carol

corw314 said:
Truck arrives....I say you'll never believe what's in there....an octopus...Man says, I hope it's still alive cause it really got tossed around :shock: !!!

Same size as Lil Pumpking....

We're dripping and here's his first picture!!!!! :biggrin2: Not real clear but his arrival shot!!!!

Carol

Awwwwww cute! :welcome: to the new arrival!

J

Turned out to be $58.00 with shipping. Inklet is in Inks tank and has explored every crevice. Right now he is sitting on the greencave, in a window watchin us! He inked right after he went into the tank. I took him out of the bag on my hand. Felt really strange!

I love the curiousity of a new octo! Seems like they try to figure out what we are as much as we are figuring out what they are up to!

So far so good!!

Carol

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back