New Australian Member Looking For Octopus!

vampstorso

Hatchling
Registered
Hey all,
I'm from Adelaide, South Australia,

I'm a new member (as you knew!) and have for a while now been searching for Octopus suppliers in Australia. I've looked over a tonne of threads, and thrashed google with no luck; only one possible lead who hasn't got back to me.

I used to live in Brisbane as a child, and remember often seeing Octopi for sale, yet I can't seem to find any mentioned online or in store in SA

Does anyone know who I can contact to get one?
I am not fully decided on species yet so am open to all contacts (clearly except blue rings/mimics etc)

Thank you all heaps for your time and possible help!

Casey

Saltwaterfish.com has them now and then. When i was trying to fd one, i searched every where. What i found was, i had to keep traveling to diffrent fish stores untill i spoke to the owners or the person who orders the fish.

I have found 4 stores in southern california (USA) that have them either in stock, or can order them for you. of the 4, only 2 of them know much of anyhting about them.

I know that a store in San Bernardino California (USA) that is a direct importer of all of their fish. Since they collect a lot of fish in Australia, they may have a store that you can go to or at least help you out. Pet World is the name of the store.

haha Thank you for the warm welcome ob :smile:

KPV;
thank you for all the suggestions :smile:
only problem is, USA stores generally have restrictions on shipping to Aus? although even if saltwaterfish.com is different I'd feel a bit concerned for the Octopus on such a voyage...

does Pet World have a website? I've google searched it but don't think I'm finding the right one!

Thank you for your time :smile:

Lol... Yes, I did mean contact them both as they are both direct importers. I am sure they have contacts and would be able to direct you to a local store. Please let me know if this helps.

Beings they have I direct supplier in australia, you maybe able to get one very cheap. Petworld almost always has octopuses along with cuddle fish here and there. I mean its worth a shot if nothing else. No, pet world does not have a website just google petworld san bernardino ca and u will have the number.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back