New article on Wunderpus

Neogonodactylus

Haliphron Atlanticus
Staff member
Moderator (Staff)
For those of you who read German, I have a new article coming out on Wunderpus photogenicus in issue #77 of Koralle. It includes what I consider to be some of my best - or at least unusual - photographs. If you can't access Koralle, an English version should appear in Coral Magazine in a couple of months.

Roy

...any sneak peeks of the pics? I've noticed you tend to have one of the sharpest shutter-fingers on this site. Some of your shots (one in particular of a blue ring "in flight") have made me contemplate asking your permission to them as my avatar, but I decided against it (figured it'd be a bit of a faux-pas, seeing.as you're an admin). I'm lookin forward to seeing what you consider to be among your best, that's for sure...

Probably the most unusual picture I've ever taken.

I've taken a lot of pictures over the years, but this one was really a once in a life-time shot!

Roy

Attachments

• conv_300404.jpg
    conv_300404.jpg
    985.9 KB · Views: 124
The issue is not yet available as a stand alone but should be shortly. To check on availability you can go to the Coral Magazine website and click the current issue tab or, if reading this after publication, they offer back issues. They have an online only 1 year subscription now for $22. Single copies of back issues are $10.00. I am not sure how much of the current issue is displayed for free on-line review.

ARGH!:banghead:
I got my copy of Coral Magazine today and they sent the wrong issue! I ordered the correct one (entitled Wrasses) so I expect they will correct the problem but it was a disappointment.

Finally got my correct issue. Great article and unbelievable photos. I do kind of wish Roy had mentioned that we can't breed them in captivity yet though.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back