New Arizona Aquarium

gjbarord

Sepia elegans
Staff member
Moderator (Staff)
Happy Holidays,

Can anyone give me the link to the thread on the new aquarium in Arizona? I thought there was one some time ago.

Is there anyone who works at that aquarium? I would like to pick your brain a little.

Greg

You can call the zoo at 623-935-9453 and ask for Jeff Flossi...he is the head aquarist there.

I no longer work there, but you can ask questions and I will see if I can answer them,

Greg

Just visited it today, great zoo, and even better aquarium, I especially liked all of the artwork in the aquarium. Would anyone happen to know when they feed their GPO, I would like to see it active because most of the time they just pick a corner and sit there.

Call them at the number above, and ask for Rick. He is the one taking care of the gpo in the aquarium.

Thanks, I will be sure to do that, Also is he the one who also takes care of the nautilus? Because they are not very active either, I would assume they would be however when they are presented with some tasty shrimp or crabs, or whatever they are fed.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back