• TONMOCON VII Announced | MBL at Woods Hole | Apr 6-8, 2018
  • Thanks for visiting! TONMO is the world's greatest online cephalopod enthusiast community, with interactive content going back to May of 2000, and a biennial conference. If you'd like to join in on the fun, become a TONMO member -- it's easy and free. You can follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more cephy goodness.

Nerd Nite SF: "Making Squid Babies: Investigations of an Invertebrate Invasion" by Da

Clem

Architeuthis
Supporter
They are awesome. I did an "Octopus & Propaganda" presentation for Nerd Nite Boston a few years ago. Good times.

Clem

DWhatley

Cthulhu
Staff member
I already posted Danna's talk from your FB post but additional exposure can't hurt. NOW, can we get her to give it at TONMO? I have been a fan of her blog and would very much like to meet her. Enough maternity leave already!

DWhatley

Cthulhu
Staff member
Recently? Not thinking all that straight after a few :cheers:(niece just graduated with magna cum laude honors so we were out celebrating) right now but I don't remember a recent ceph related nerd night (love the concept) video. I have posted the prior events when I see them.

Members online