• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

need info on New cuttlefish

S. bandensis is not exactly a W.

Attachments

• conv_289146.jpg
    conv_289146.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 93
i would say about 2 to 3 in. , in the merina where i keep my boat the place is swarming wiht crebs and krill but the waters INCREDIBLY poluted so i dun think ill get anything from there ( ill probly end up goin down to the bait shop and getting some fiddler crabs)

i got some clearer ones i juss gotta find the cable 4 my camera .... while i look could you tell me if his/her behvior is normal ( 2nd day i got it) he basicly just lounges around

Originally posted (and photographed) by Paradox
Nice pic! =)
I miss that guy. he passed away at about a month ago.. =(

He sure was cute... It's a great photo of a S. bandensis eye :biggrin2:

One of my little ones (really hard to see...) makes that same posture. Can't wait 'til the babies get big enough to see without a microscope :smile:

The pics aren't displaying -- make sure they upload successfully before you post your note. If it failed, an error message will tell you what happened...

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back