Nautilus Research in Australia

gjbarord

Sepia elegans
Staff member
Moderator (Staff)
Hi Everyone,

I'm not having much luck in my emails... I was wondering if anyone knew of any researchers in Australia currently working with nautiluses or just cephalopods for that matter. I've sent out a few feelers but haven't had any responses so wanted to try TONMO.

Thanks,

Greg

Hi Greg, I don't know of anyone working with nautilus specifically, but other Aussie ceph researchers are; Natalie Moltchaniwskyj (University of Tasmania Launceston), Jayson Semmens (University of Tasmania, Hobart), Greta Pecl (Tasmanian Aquaculture and Fisheries Institute, Hobart), Mark Norman (Museum of Victoria), Mike Steer (South Australian Research and Development Institute). Mike Steer is mainly working on finfish at the moment, but has worked on squid in the past!

Hope this helps

J

Also Justin Marshall at University of Queensland has been doing cuttlefish work for the last few years mostly in the field looking at colouration

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back