Nautilus for sale on eBay??!!

I reported him to eBay and also let them know the animal has a fatal bite...not "black-widow-fatal", but "drop-dead-in-four-minutes-fatal."

Dan

ah, yes. blue ringed octopus! comes with free plastic bag! take one home today! (btwdon'tletitbiteyoubutohwaithedidntevenmentionthat..)

oh and also, 'i think i'll stick in in a sandwich bag and poke it till it shows its angry coloration. it has no problem biting through a wet suit, but this is probably a good idea.'

this guy's an idiot..

irresponsible octo seller said:
but I could be wrong. Checkout website, www.tonmo.com, for more info on octopuses. Thanks.

Haha, he's so silly that he's sending people to the very website that is delporing his activities. Oh well, at least something good might come of it. If selling octopuses is against the ebay rules, I suggest everyone just complains about it.

Edit He might just not know what he's doing, after reading some of his q & a 's he said that if the person could find an octopus locally it would be better than buying from him. (which I think is good advice, that could potentially result in him loosing a sale)

:sad: the dwarf octopus sold for $26 and the guy says he has more coming in... Here is his reply to my question
Q: If this octopus is full size, how long will it live?
A: I don't know its life expectancy. I think w/ proper love & care, any animal should live for a long time. But pls. checkout www.tonmo.com for more info. Thanks.

It would be nice if he actually visited Tonmo.com before selling these animals...

i have. here's what he wrote me back about the nautilus:

"I'm sorry you feel that way about this. First of all, it is not extremely difficult to care for this animal otherwise I wouldn't list this. I posted notice that bidders be SALTWATER hobbyist, and I will provide care & acclimating instructions only to the winning buyer. Are you a hobbyist, do you own any pets, have an aquarium w/ fish & inverts? "

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back