Nautilus Conservation Online Interview

gjbarord

Sepia elegans
Staff member
Moderator (Staff)
Any chance Greg's talk will be available for replay? Our water emergency did not let me get to my computer until the Thank Yous at the very end.

I'm pretty sure the talk will be available online. I'll check for the exact link... It sounds like I'll be on again in a few weeks so you'll have another chance then!! Sorry to hear about the emergency!

Greg

Uh oh, no response after listening... haha, just kidding! I'm glad they'll be asking me back because it didn't seem like I said hardly anything but maybe that's a good thing! Now there will hopefully be anticipation for the next one! :biggrin2:

Greg

I want to suggest a topic for your next performance :twisted: (mainly because I did not get a chance to quiz you about it during TONMOCON V). It would be great to hear a narrative of one (or a combination) of your research trips from the perspective of the difficulties (weather, making your traps, illness, transportation, missing equipment ...). Most people don't have a clue that accommodations are often 0 stars, in remote places and with a lot of on your feet DIY necessities so I think virtually bringing the audience along with your on a trip would be well received.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back