• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Nano-Reef

muskox

Blue Ring
Registered
I just thought that I would share some pictures of the 3 gallon nano-reef tank that I set up today.:wink: Hope that you like it.

Attachments

• conv_303254.jpg
    conv_303254.jpg
    489.7 KB · Views: 81
  • conv_303255.jpg
    conv_303255.jpg
    699.5 KB · Views: 73
  • conv_303256.jpg
    conv_303256.jpg
    585.8 KB · Views: 95
What are you planning to put in it? I keep a couple of 1.5 gallon picos for unusual hitchhickers and undesireables. I kept a pair of aptasia in one once just to see how many there would be - hundreds - if left unmolested and an unusually large - or so I thought at the time brissle worm. The current occupant of one of them is a stone crab (I think) that came with something I ordered (I have forgotten what now). It was really tiny when I found it but has now grown to quarter size. Unlike your good looking tank, I do not even attempt asthetics.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back