Names and Tank Update

...and Ralph Roberts from Insomnia and Blaine from The Waste Lands

My tank is doing well, just did a 100% water change in the rock container, I've seen amphipods scuttling about in the rock I do have in there and shall get a damsel and a peppermint shrimp to do the rest of the cycling on the 15th to the 22nd.

Got my water tested yesterday, I had a trace of ammonia, nitrate, nitrite, no copper, ph=8.1, and salinity is 1.025. I got a damsel to help cycle it and next Friday I will ask my LFS to order me a bimac, so it should be in my tank by August 6th. :biggrin2:

unfortunetly, this damsel is one of those mermaid types; except that they dont have a human part :smile:

shame :frown: I had visions of a young maiden, long flowing tresses & pointy hat peddling hell for leather on a tandem pump thingy
"can ya poomp tamdem luv ?" kinda thing ! ne'er mind, back to MotoGP ! :shock: :notworth:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back