My trip to Maui: ceph spotting

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Site Owner
Hi folks,

I went to Maui, and saw some cool ceph stuff. Unfortunately I didn't get to go snorkeling (had some changes of plans), but I did get to go to some shops and get some pics of ceph items and ceph art. I'm just a point-and-click photographer but you should get a good idea of some cool things available in the shops of Maui.

First, in Wailea there was a shop called Ki'i with quite a few glass sculptures of cephalopods. If you zoom into the first pic, you can see the octopus on the signs.

The middle two pics are of a glass bowl which stands on its side, and runs about $6,200, if I remember correctly.

The West Coast town of Lahaina also has tons of shops, with a few cephs to see. The main sea creature themes on the islands are humpback whales and sea turtles, but I'd say cephs come in 3rd or 4th on the list.

While I couldn't really find a way to invest in all the fine art offered in Maui, I was able to find this guy (last one) at the aquarium gift shop. Much more aligned with my price range. :wink: That gift shop was huge, and really had a lot of ceph stuff... I grabbed a couple of small things, but this one is my favorite... Hawaiian lei, passport and all!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back