My squid toy photos

krin

GPO
Registered
I finally found them - I hadn't even loaded them onto the computer from the CD - no wonder I couldn't find them before...dur...

KRin

Attachments

• conv_302435.jpg
    conv_302435.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 79
  • conv_302436.jpg
    conv_302436.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 83
  • conv_302437.jpg
    conv_302437.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 70
My toy squids

Jean said:
ooooooooooooooh I love them! Are they for sale???? And if so are you going to CIAC??? cos I'd love to buy one!

J

Confusion...what's CIAC???

They are made of felt, about 18 inches long, all hand sewn,I charge about $25 in the local currency plus postage. I'm in Australia, down in Melbourne. I'm a bit behind in making these so if you order it might take a little while to get to you and not before Christmas! but you can choose your colour though.

KRin

krin said:
Confusion...what's CIAC???

They are made of felt, about 18 inches long, all hand sewn,I charge about $25 in the local currency plus postage. I'm in Australia, down in Melbourne. I'm a bit behind in making these so if you order it might take a little while to get to you and not before Christmas! but you can choose your colour though.

KRin

Cephalopod International Advisory Symposium tis in Hobart this year!

I'll maybe order one when I get back then.

J

the actual CIAC stands for Cephalopod International Advisory Council, in case you were wondering why it's not CIAS. I mention this mostly because it always brought to my mind a vision of our benevolent cephalopod overlords seated around a conference table debating what to suggest to the foolish human leaders to resolve their differences...

monty said:
the actual CIAC stands for Cephalopod International Advisory Council, in case you were wondering why it's not CIAS. I mention this mostly because it always brought to my mind a vision of our benevolent cephalopod overlords seated around a conference table debating what to suggest to the foolish human leaders to resolve their differences...

Benevolent?

I can vouch for KRin's superb squid toys. Well, actually, my daughter can vouch for them:

(and I'm sure I still owe you some cash KRin :oops: )

Attachments

• conv_288610.jpg
    conv_288610.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 75
monty said:

oops missed out the "C" part :oops:

J

erich orser said:
Benevolent?

Well, purely from a free association on the wording standpoint, an "advisory council" doesn't sound so much like a pantheon of elder gods who have no more interest in our well-being than we do for rats...

Cute baby photo! Somewhere on one of these boards I have a photo of my stuffed cephs wrestling my son a year ago.

Who said our coming cephalopod overlords (which I, for one, welcome :notworth: ) are benevolent?

Mmmm... rats... *drools* ... Tastes like small mammals....

Conference

Jean said:
Cephalopod International Advisory Symposium tis in Hobart this year!

J

Do they need a medical document supply officer at the conference???

KRin

Squid Conference

Jean said:
One who's a ceph enthusiast would be welcome!!!!!

J
I checked out the conference website the other day and couldn't even afford to go for the day! Sigh.

I do intend to look into going to Tasmania in March to get away from the STUPID Commonwealth Games here in Melbourne. Maybe I'll just wave at passing squid on the way over...

KRin

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back